Better visibility for your problems.
First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
+1 vote

We're doing a lathe workshop and there is another one near by. There was an argument between them and they came with a group and badly hit my husband. Now he is in the ICU. When we went to police and tried to file a complain, they won't accept it saying different reasons. I got to know that the police officers have a closer connection with those people and that is why the police is not accepting the complain.

What can I do?
asked May 8, 2016 in Legal Help by anonymous   | 24 views

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
I think you've faced a huge injustice. Please call 119 and file a complain there. Or directly go to the Police division office which your police station belongs and file the complain there.

These type of behaviors make the Police untrustworthy.
answered May 8, 2016 by Praneeth Peiris Starter (177 points)  
selected May 8, 2016 by talk_admin
15 questions
7 answers
24 users